Each stable boy needs a stable. These are found in the cities of Britain, Lake Shire, Mistas and Nujel’m.
If the stable door is white it will be free and can be rented, if you find it in another color then it will be occupied by another player.
To find out the rental of the property, just double click the door and a menu with all the specifications will appear.
Once rented you will be able to have a maximum of 1 male and 4 female horses.
Before carrying out the following steps, make sure that all horses (and eventually the ponies that will be born) are full.
- To start the mating phase use the AnimalLore skill on the male. this will automatically get the mares pregnant, within a few seconds, be careful make sure that there are no other males inside the stable because they could get angry and kill all the other horses.
- Using the AnimalLore skill on mares you will be able to see their status and how many hours are left until calving.
- While the mare is pregnant you are allowed to make her drink a mutogenic potion to give her a small chance to give birth to a mustang instead of a pony, but be careful because the more potions you give the mare the more she can become intoxicated and die.
- At the birth stage, use AnimalLore on the female repeatedly to help her “push”. with each application the mare will lose some life points, so you will have to heal her (the higher the Veterinary skill, the less chance a mare will kill the cub.) After a few attempts the mare will give birth to a horse.
Each Farmer needs a cultivable field, these are located in the territory of Ocllo Island.
If the door of the pitch is white it will be free and can be rented, if you find it in another color then it will be occupied by another player.
To find out the rental of the property, just double-click the door and a menu with all the specifications will appear.
- First of all, get the necessary tools such as: watering can (which you will have to fill at the nearest well, just double click the rope nearby), shears, knife, rake and of course seeds.
- Place your character in the position where you want to plant the seeds, double click the seeds you have in your backpack.
- Water the newly planted seeds (double click on the watering can full of water). Once done it will tell you how long it takes before they sprout.
- Once the sprouts have grown you need to water again.
- Become plants you can double click them to collect them.
- Use shears, knife, rake to get the finished product.
- To collect the Sulfuros Ash, throw an explosive potion on the tip.
- Collected the Spiders’ Silk you will have to spin the material in a Spinning Wheel
- Once the fruit is harvested, the field will have to rest for about 20 hours.
|Carrot Seeds||Farming 30.0|
|Cereal Seeds||Farming 30.0|
|Turnip Seeds||Farming 30.0|
|Salad Seeds||Farming 35.0|
|Pumpkin Seeds||Farming 40.0|
|Melon Seeds||Farming 45.0|
|Watermelon Seeds||Farming 50.0|
|Garlic Seeds||Farming 65.0|
|Onion Seeds||Farming 65.0|
|Mandrake Seeds||Farming 65.0|
|NightShade Seeds||Farming 70.0|
|Ginseng Seeds||Farming 70.0|
|BloodMoss Seeds||Farming 75.0|
|Spidershrub Seeds||Farming 80.0|
|Sulfurous Seeds||Farming 85.0|
|Papyrus Seeds||Farming 95.0|
|BlackPearl Seeds||Farming 95.0|
|Cotton Seeds||Farming 95.0|
|MutantWeed Seeds||100.0||Reagent for Mutant Potion is obtained which can be crafted with Alchemy|
Giving it to a pregnant mare increases the chance of obtaining mustangs
|Tan Seeds||101.0||Reagent for pigments that can be crafted with Alchemy is obtained|
|Ostardnip Seeds||105.0||Reagent for Alluring Potion is obtained|
This potion will give you the ability to spawn an ostard once you have managed to kill all the monsters in time.